Effective strategic management of is the only way forward for Oil and Gas E&P Companies and their constituents. It is only comprehensive understanding of the Upstream Exploration and Production of this valuable petroleum resource that companies and their staff can position themselves for the future and enhance efficiency and optimize performance of their asset portfolios. This understanding is crucial to all disciplines involved in any aspect of the exploitation of hydrocarbon regardless of whether it is within a technical or commercial role.
The seminar/classroom setting of this programme is designed to be interactive and involve individual and group exercises which will enhance learning. Upon completion of this programme, participants shall have full understanding of the below.
- Introduction to Hydrocarbon Exploration
- Overview of Petroleum Hydrocarbon resource
- Subsurface factors
- The Reservoir and its properties
- Introduction the Upstream Disciplines
- Introduction to Upstream Exploration and Production science and principles
- The Reservoir
- Understanding the reservoir structure and properties
- Understanding the reservoir fluid and fluid properties
- Understanding reservoir exploitation
- Reservoir Management Principles
- Understanding the Upstream Sector – world view