This is an executive development program. It is intended for managers who have responsibility for executive positions in management or are being developed for executive positions. It is an interactive session that assists participants to develop successful management capabilities beyond the technical know-how.
- The Corporate Organization (Revisited)
- Corporate Strategies and Business Policy
- Government: Policy and Priority
- Effective Leadership
- The Oil Industry (Global Overview and New Trends)
- Contracts, Customers, Suppliers and Negotiation Skills
- Habits of Highly Effective Managers
- Managing by Numbers – use of MIS
- Overview of Fiscal Policy Governing Oil & Gas Exploration & Production (JV, PSC/PSA, Service Contract Hybrids etc)
Who Should Attend?
Supervisors, Managers and Other Executives of All Departments.