OIL & GAS E&P STRATEGIC CORPORATE PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- Oil & Gas (E&P) Business complexity
- Gaining Access to Oil & Gas Hydrocarbon Reserves: the Complexities.
- Regional Peculiarities in Reservoir Prospect Acquisition
- Risk Diversification & Industry Philosophy for Reserves Acquisition
- Exploration & Operational Business Complexity
- Sub-Surface Risk & Uncertainty &
- Risk Quantification: Petroleum Risk & Decision Analysis – Use of Decision Tree & EMV
- Reservoir Appraisal & Quantification
- Complexities of Field Development: Critical Development Issues including No. Of Wells, gathering and storage facilities,
- Ranking of Possible Development Projects Using EMV for Project Selection
- Business Development Plan Analysis
- Projects Cashflow Analysis (DCF/NPV & IRR) for Project Ranking
- Sensitivity Analysis of Project Cashflows.
- Non- Technical Issues in Business Plan Development
- Risk Diversification in Portfolio Management
- Critical Risk Issues in Portfolio Rationalization
- Managing Corporate Portfolio through Strategic Acquisition & Divestment
- Marginal Field Concept and Portfolio Risk Management
- Economic Evaluation of Producing Assets
- Production Maintenance in a Declining Asset: the Business /Commercial Aspects for Economic Decision Making.
- Best Practice for – Work Program & Budget Development for Economic Portfolio Management
- Best practice for – FDP for Green fields and maturing field
- Corporate Investment Plan Development Based on Portfolio Management Rationalization.
**Exercises & Case Studies