OIL & GAS SURFACE PRODUCTION AND FIELD PROCESSING
Course Objective: To provide attendees with in-depth process & production engineering knowledge related to surface facilities production optimization, with focus on multiphase flow.
Program: The course explores provides in-depth knowledge of the oil and gas production processing stage E&P operations. It covers the chemical aspects, the technological choices, the processing operations, and the multiphase flow assurance issues. The main topics addressed are:
- Production Chemistry
- Overview of E&P Operations
- Crude Oil Classifications and Specifications
- Phase separation of gas, oil and water
- Fluid behaviour
- Fluid properties
- Overview of Oil & Gas Field Processing Operations
- Oil & Gas Production Facilities and Equipment
- Water Treatment Processes
- Water Treatment Equipment
- Oil & Gas Processing Equipment
- Specifications and generalities of treatment installations.
- Elementary processes: gas dehydration, oil treatment and gas sweetening, condensate recovery and condensate fractioning.
- Production equipment: separators, towers, compressors, prime movers, heat exchangers
Who Should Attend: Production Operation Engineers, Operations Technical Support Engineers; Planning & Scheduling Engineers: Production Superintendents; Senior Operators; Project Engineers