At Petroconsult Energy, our services are built around the areas of specialisation of our consulting and associate partners, particularly in the areas of petroleum exploration and development, economics, reservoir & field developments, project management and pipeline engineering.
Our partners have vast knowledge and experience in the core areas of the energy industry having worked for considerable length of time therein. Their experience and expertise spans a variety of countries and cultures on a global basis, with up to date knowledge based on new technology, current and international practices within the oil and gas industry.
We pride ourselves in the timely delivery of quality consultancy services we have provided for the past 20 years, and as we expand we strive to maintain this echelon standard for which we are known within the industry.
Our Service sections are as follows:
- Energy (petroleum oil and gas) development policy
- Conceptualisation, formulation and execution
- Energy (other Fuels and Power) policy development
- Technical training in Energy Related areas including Petroleum Taxation, Petroleum Pipeline, Crude Oil Marketing and production of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and natural gas liquids
- Technical consultancy in reservoir volume verification for cost, reservoir and geotechnical Modelling
- Fiscal policy (Taxation Regimes) for Energy Resources, Exploitation, Cost verification for recovery, Joint venture, Production sharing contracts (PSC) and service contacts to national state community and local governments
- Advisory services on consulting on all of the above areas form a good part of our consulting
- E&P Operations Procurement Services
Our client base is divided into the following categories:
- International Oil & Gas companies(IOC)
- National State oil companies (NOC)
- Utility Companies
- Oil & Gas Service Companies(NOC)
- Government Parastatals & Ministries