PETROCONSULT ENERGY is an international Oil & Gas services company with wholly owned registered offices in the United Kingdom and United States.
PETROCONSULT ENERGY US is the head office for our Procurement division and operations, which has grown to providing services in West Africa and the Caspian Region – currently providing, engineering tool, equipment, accessories, chemical product supply services to Oil & Gas companies in West Africa. Our clients include: Gazprom, Slavneft, Rosneft, ENI, TOTAL etc.
We supply a wide range of high quality products for Exploration & Production activities to Oil & Gas exploration and production companies. All our services are governed by International HSE and Labour laws and standards.
Petroconsult is now registered with Achilles First Point Assessment Ltd (FPAL) as a qualified supplier and has recently achieved ISO 9001:2008 certification.
Our services are with a commitment to meet clients’ specifications and timeline all within contract terms and conditions. PETROCONSULT sources products, spares and equipment from reputable manufacturers with efficient and global maintenance backup services as may be agreed with our clients.
Our ranges of equipment include but are not limited to the following:
- Instrumentation/communication and Process Control Equipment
- Valves and Accessories Processing Equipment
- Petroleum Fluids
- Drilling Fluids & Chemicals
- Commercial Chemicals
- Mechanical Equipment
- Safety Equipment
- Turbines, Hydrocyclones & etc.
At PETROCONSULT all engineering and technical procurement services are provided at competitive prices, providing our clients the much needed cost containment and cost efficiency.
Given our global reach, we are also in a position to execute the supply of additional range of equipment’s required and listed in most oil & gas exploration and production projects.
- All of our procurement services are based on work orders and contract terms and conditions
- Typically we supply 30 days credit from date of receipt of consignments by client
- All supplies are either Ex-client delivery location, Ex-Port-of-entry, Ex-our UK office / warehouse or ex-loading port
For full list brochure please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on +1 713 968 9883